Monday, December 11, 2006

Names from the Past

10 years ago I spent my second year of University at Covenant Bible College in Strathmore, Alberta. There I resided, studied and caused trouble with about 86 other students from numerous walks of life. For me, it was 9 months of spiritual formation which has pressed me into my present life.

The bonds which I formed during this year are quite curious. I have kept very fleeting contact with most of my fellow alum, but for some unexplainable reason they all hold a significant place in my person. Yesterday, through unexpected channels, I came across a blog where some of them have begun to check in and post. I couldn't read fast enough.

This post will mean little to most of you, but for those who come across it from CBC's Class of 1997 go here...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Evan said...

Jason! How are you? It's really incredible to hear updates on people. Congratulations on the upcoming baby.

Evan

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Jimmy Hoogewind said...

how exciting to be connected with these fine people again! hopefully one day we can all be reunited in person - the rumor is that CBC Canada will be hosting a big to-do next summer for all supporters & alumni...

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Tera said...

i nominate jim to be in charge. :)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger JDonohue said...

What's happening Jay Baehr? Good to hear about the lil' Baehr on the way. Soak it up brother! There are few things in life that are such a powerful dual force of joy and accountability than children. It truly doesn't get any better than that. For the what it's worth department: if I had to do it all again I would have followed Frank Zappa's lead and named at least one, if not both of the boys Moon Unit. Moon Unit Baehr...

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Evan said...

I second tera's nomination

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger jay baehr said...

Tera & Evan...I third it. But I also think Anna N should help him.

Evan...thanks for the congrats all is well other than the snow we got on Thursday is totally gone.

Jdizzel...moon unit...excellent name but I can't get past the Initials MUB...

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Evan said...

you can have some of our snow, i cursed it.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Filip said...

You have Monkey Hair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home