Friday, December 01, 2006

To Ask a Ninja or Not

Ever since the Wu-Tang Clan started promoting Kung-fu movies, martial arts crept to the top of my first choice movie list. The latest ones I've seen are 'Duel of the Tough', 'Chastity Kung-fu', 'The Kid with the Golden Arms' and 'The Invincible Armor'. Now understand these may not seem like films of cinematic genius, but they are hard-hitting, badly dubbed, confusing plot-lined gems. I love martial arts.

About 6 months ago I was introduced to something out of the Japanese line of the art. It knows nothing about the deeply religious discipline of the Shaolin Monks, but clothed in black and wielding shurikens it is the way of the ninja. Due to my great ignorance of this Asian art I was submerged with questions. Thankfully, as I searched the World Wide Web, I found answers. If you too seek answers click PLAY.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home