Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Best Student Ever.....Wasn't Me

The first semester of my debut as a Master's student wasn't quite what I expected. After logging into 'Web Advisor' and clicking on 'My Grades' my heart sank deep into the ocean of sadness. All I wanted to see was 3 Eiffel Tower shaped letters and only one stamped the screen. I leaned back. I leaned way back in my chair and shook my fists at the heavens screaming.......

"Why.....WHy.....WHY.......WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIY!!!!"

As the tears triple jumped down my face it seemed there was no rainbow in sight. Cautiously 2 by 2 animals made their way into my office and joined my sorrow.

"Undone....we are UNDONE!!!" Roared the Liger, a mythical but sensitive beast.

When the 40 days ended I composed myself and took a good look/smell around me.....I was alone. I stood and turned. Walking out the door I grabbed the books I wasn't able to sell online, hopped into my truck and drove to the Lakeview in search of Yuengs & Wings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Lukas McKnight said...

That's right- it's nothing that 19 wings couldn't handle!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger jay baehr said...

Too bad I can only handle 12. I wish I was more like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home