Friday, August 25, 2006

WBFO My Morning News Source

It takes me approximately 8 minutes (driving the speed limit) to make it to work. During this brief time in my 2000 Chevy Silverado my radio is locked to our local public radio station WBFO. Lately, as we all know, our ears and eyes are flooded with news of the Middle East but today was different. Today, I heard about an interesting and slightly confusing story arising in Batavia, NY.

Even though it is not the first time a tenured teacher in a Public School has begun the process of a sex change, I am dumbfounded about how I would respond if it affected me more directly.

To listen to the brief podcast Click Here

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Debra J.M. Smith said...

I thought you may want to see more information on the topic of the Batavia school teacher.

My web site, which has a whole section about this on the front page is: www.InformingChristians.com

Debra...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home