Friday, December 09, 2005

The Greatest Athlete Ever

The other day I was going about my business checking my email and blogs when I ran across a very disturbing blog about "The greatest athlete ever. The more I read the more I became concerned with Mr. McKnightro's blog.

I decided it was time to do my own research and before long I came across numerous photos of an athlete who could blow Kelly Slater out of the water. Just check out the diversity of His skillz:



I am sorry Kelly Slater (wait isn't that the guy from 'Saved by the Bell?) you'd better step to the back of this athletic bus pronto.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Lukas McKnight said...

I'm not going to totally admit that you got me since Kelly can, also, walk on water. The abundance of sports that Yeshua can excel in, though, is impressive.

And NO, Kelly Slater was not on Saved By the Bell- that was AC Slater, who was the antithesis of cool (making him the opposite of Kelly Slater, 7 times a world champ). Kelly did (though not memorably) have a recurring role on Baywatch (and did memorably date Pamela Anderson).

Meanwhile, Jay Baehr feels good enough about himself to criticize the world's greatest athlete on his blog though he has won no world titles at ANYTHING nor did he ever appear on Baywatch.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger jay baehr said...

Lukas...
You're right I did criticize the 'supposed' world's greatest athlete and for this reason I will apologize to Mr. Slater.

"Kelly I am sorry. You are good at what you do, but man you can't even hold a candle to Jesus."

I think my newest project will be to get a picture of Jesus surfing, BMXing, skating, etc. to humble all the X game types.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home