Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Symbolically Brilliant

I watch a lot of movies. It is an easy way for me to lose myself in someone else's world for a few moments and return. Recently I spent some time in the land of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and not only was this film dryly hilarious, but it was an animated commentary about us and our world. I have never read the book, but have heard it is 2x as good (like usual) and plan to in the near future.

While I am on the subject of movies, I have been a member of netflix for over a year and if you are too I would love to link you as a friend. Let me know if you are interested.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I read all the books back when I was in high school, and would say they are 20x better than the movie. And I liked the movie, so that says something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home