Friday, October 07, 2005

Dried Up Day

I have finally figured out what to do with the world wide web. For years I have waste precious moments of my time looking at things I don’t need or shopping for shoes on Zappos. A forced stumble onto the blog world has given me a fresh passion for the world wide web (see above) and now I spend my hours of boredom going through other peoples blog links.

Here are a few of my favorites so far.
This One
How about this One
Looks like fun Here
Buy Buy Buy
Last One
Well there you have it, some Links.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Lukas McKnight said...

This is why the internet was made...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sportsnews.html

Cut and paste, give it time to load.

"And boom goes the dynamite..."

Guaranteed you'll be in tears at the end of that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home