Friday, December 30, 2005

Earthly Woes

Western New York is know for snow. Those of us who live here have made the conscience decision to partake in the joys and hardships of this fact. However, lately we have been cursed by rain and warmth which has transformed our beautiful 24 inches into mush.

I WANT THE SNOW TO RETURN! So let the lake effect snow gather and let the wind chill drop! We need a better winter! Those of you with me please join me in the crusade to change the weather.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Barb Hungerford said...

I will do a snow dance from my end of the lake, and may it come down in abundance on us all. It is getting ugly around here -- we need a white freshening.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger jay baehr said...

Barb...
AMEN! Thank you for your dance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home